HydraTone™ Hydrating & Calming Mist hydrates and oxygenates the skin, reinstates normal pH balance and boosts circulation. HydraTone™ also enhances your skin tone by constricting the pores and decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. †Results may vary.
Hydrating Toner & Calming Mist
Hyrdates | Calms | Revitalizes | Dissolves Impurities
New & Improved Formula! | Organic Content: 82%
Let's face it ladies and gentlemen… Taking a little extra time and effort to nourish and care for your skin will pay off far beyond what you might expect, both physically and emotionally. Looking your best and experiencing the confidence that accompanies it will delightfully renew your spirit as well as your appearance.
Reasons to Use a HydraTone™ Skin Toner & Calming Mist
- HydraTone™ will hydrate your skin, reinstate its normal pH balance, and boost circulation, giving your face a robust glow.
- Contains no drying or harmful chemicals!
- Super antixoidants for highly effective free-radical scavenging.
- Calming and relaxing fragrance from rose water.
- HydraTone™ also enhances your skin tone by constricting the pores and decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- You will notice a pleasant and surprising difference regarding all types of skin, including “problem” skin, when you include HydraTone™ in your skin care regimen every day.
- HydraTone™ will significantly improve the overall appearance of your skin by ridding it of dead skin cells, grime, oil, and the residue that many facial products leave behind.
- In addition to deeply hydrating your skin, HydraTone™ will also enable products such as moisturizers and other skin care treatments to better penetrate the skin.
- Gently misting with HydraTone™ after applying makeup helps it to set up softly and nicely. It works particularly well with some of the mineral make-ups that can often have an unattractive, dry appearance.
- Toners such as HydraTone™ are a great technological advance in the beauty industry—just ask any professional model. When they are working, they tend to keep a bottle handy to mist their face often throughout the day in order to keep their skin looking its absolute best.
- Implementing a facial toner such as HydraTone™ is one of the most critical, and often neglected, steps in a complete daily natural skin care routine. It is an essential part of the process between cleansing and moisturizing that results in successfully reaching the goal of healthy facial skin. If you have any doubt about its effectiveness, try a little experiment. Treat only one side of your face and neck with HydraTone for a week and take note of the difference. The contrast will be particularly evident if you suffer from any problems such as oily skin, congested or large pores, blackheads, acne, or dry skin.
Don't assume your skin is sufficiently cleansed and toned without the use of a natural facial toner. You owe it to yourself to experience all-natural HydraTone™ and understand the difference.
Container - 4-ounce amber glass spray bottle
Amount - 4-ounces
Ingredients in HydraTone
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Rose Flower Water (Rosa Damascena), Organic Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Vegan | Paraben-Free | Phthalate-Free | Gluten-Free | Never tested on animals
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis) - Aloe leaf juice is packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid. It’s also rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, selenium and potassium. When used topically aloe leaf juice can soothe inflamed skin and enhance collagen and hyaluronic acid to help rejuvenate skin.
Rose Flower Water (Rosa Damascena) - Rose Flower Water is calming and uplifting, and has anti-inflammatory, cooling and soothing properties. It works well for dry, hot, inflamed, or itchy skin. It can also work well for preventing scarring, treating broken capillaries, and even for relieving stress. The sublime fragrance is uplifting and calming. Using Rose Floral Water on the skin has been proven to significantly moisturize and hydrate the skin for 24 hours. Spritzing onto an organic cotton ball and applying to the puffy areas under the eye, can reduce swelling and leave you looking fresh and rested. Balances pH: pH is very important in maintaining the health of your skin. Your skin’s surface should be maintained at around 4.5pH- 5.5pH which is slightly acidic. This will inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin and form a protective layer. Using harsh soaps tends to strip away this protective layer and leave the skin tight and dry. Rose floral water will return the skins surface to its natural condition.
Organic Glycerin - Glycerin, also called glycerol, can be used on all types of skin including oily skin. It is used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections and the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Glycerin attracts moisture onto your skin which is why it is considered a humectant.
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate - Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate is a multi-purpose, clear, liquid, mild chelating agent and preservative booster. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate is made from plant material, readily biodegradable, with high solubility over a wide pH range.
Phenoxyethanol - Phenoxyethanol is used as a safe preservative, when used in small amounts, in skin care and cosmetic products to kill bacteria, mold, fungus and other microbes and keep them from forming.
†Results may vary.
Shake thoroughly before each use. After cleansing face, apply a moderate amount of HydraTone to an organic cotton ball and gently apply all over the face in upward motions. Allow to dry, and follow with a moisturizer. Let air dry. Can mist face 2 to 3 times daily, or as needed.
HydraTone™ Frequently Asked Questions
Should HydraTone be kept refrigerated?
HydraTone does not require refrigeration. However, many women have told us they like to keep HydraTone in the fridge, especially during warmer months, because they like the refreshing feeling of cool on their face - especially in the mornings.
How long does one bottle of HydraTone last?
That depends on how many sprays one is using. 2-3 sprays is usually enough for most women. With daily use a bottle of HydraTone should last approximately two months.†
What is the purpose of phenoxyethanol in HydraTone?
Phenoxyethanol is used as a preservative in skin care and cosmetic products to kill bacteria, mold, fungus and other microbes and keep them from forming. All personal care products that contain water and/or hydrosols need a preservative to inhibit growth of harmful bacteria and fungi that can make you very ill. If you do not see a preservative or preservative system listed for a product that contains water and/or hydrosols, either a preservative is not being used or all the ingredients are not being listed or both. There is no free phenol in phenoxyethanol. So if you read a negative review of phenoxyethanol and they specifically call out “phenol”, you can assume the author does not understand the science and facts involved in the basic chemistry. Infants should not be exposed to cosmetic products containing Phenoxyethanol. Most people are not allergic when phenoxyethanol is used at under 2.2%. We use less than 1%. If you are allergic, be sure to read labels and avoid personal care products and vaccines with phenoxyethanol and since parabens may enhance the allergic effects of phenoxyethanol, you should skip products containing both. NOTE: Looking at phenoxyethanol on EWG Skin Deep, we notice it’s getting a score of 4 (0 being the least hazardous to 10 being the most). It’s important to remember that EWG's score is for the material itself in its most concentrated form, not for products containing that material. Since toxicity correlates to dosage, using such a material at the very low levels common for preservatives (phenoxyethanol's function in cosmetics) means that the actual risks presented are extremely low. Unfortunately, consumers will read this rating and make assumptions which are often incorrect. Skin Deep is not vilifying phenoxyethanol with the score of 4, all they’re doing is showing the facts of a single ingredient when used by itself with no other ingredients involved. While we do consider the EWG Skin Deep site when looking at ingredient safety for our skin care products, it is our wish that Skin Deep would do a better job of explaining that their scores are related to the stand-alone ingredient; this would definitely provide more correct information to consumers and make the formulator’s lives a little easier.
†Results may vary.