What is Oxy-Powder?
Oxy-Powder is a scientifically formulated, all natural oxygen colon cleanser that safely relieves the bloating, irritation and constipation associated with a toxic colon. By using Oxy-Powder you can safely and effectively melt away the compaction from your small intestine, large intestine, and colon.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Oxy-Powder
- Oxy-Powder uses the power of time-released oxygen to gently cleanse and detoxify your whole digestive tract - not just the colon!
- Promotes intestinal harmony while creating an environment that encourages friendly probiotic growth.
- Reduces uncomfortable abdominal ailments! Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Mood Swings
- Back Pain
- Poor Appetite
- Bad Breath
- Body Odor
- Lack of Energy
- Weak Immune System
- Weight Concerns
- Occasional Constipation
- The human intestinal tract is 25 to 30 feet in length and covers a surface area the size of a tennis court. By the age of 40, the average person may have 10-20 pounds of hard, compacted fecal matter lodged in their intestinal tract. Oxy-Powder is formulated to support proper digestion and cleansing of impacted fecal matter from the bowels and intestinal tract. Oxy-Powder is safe, gentle, made from the finest ingredients.
- Thousands of satisfied customers have given Oxy-Powder fantastic reviews. Try Oxy-Powder for yourself and feel clean again. You have nothing to lose except toxins, guaranteed!
Benefits of Using Oxy-Powder†
- Cleanses, flushes, and detoxifies your colon while you sleep - How easy is that!
- Dislodges toxin-filled fecal matter without harming the natural flora in your intestines.
- Easy capsules, no horrible tasting concoctions!
- Does not require time off work or an interruption to your daily schedule.
- Backed by an award winning customer service department that is ready to answer your questions.
- Uses oxygen for gentle and safe cleansing of impurities, toxins, and harmful organisms.
Concerning Statistics About Constipation and Colon Health
- Constipation is defined as having fewer than three bowel movements per week.
- Medications, IBS, laxative abuse, disease, poor diet and lack of exercise are common causes of constipation.
- Over 4 million Americans are frequently constipated.
- 2.5 million doctor appointments every year are for constipation and nearly half result in the use of laxatives.
- Americans spend over $700 million every year on over-the-counter laxatives.
- According to the American Gastroenterological Association, many people unnecessarily buy and use laxatives. 
- Routine use of some stimulant laxatives can cause dependency and frequent use may lead to complications.
- Women and adults over the age of 65 are the most likely to suffer from constipation.
Why is Oxy-Powder the Best Colon Cleanse Product?
- Oxy-Powder is designed to clean the entire 25 to 30 feet of the digestive tract and oxidize and reduce the amount of hard impacted fecal matter. Other cleansers stimulate mucous production in the colon rather than breaking down hard fecal matter.
- Oxy-Powder contains a unique combination of ozone-oxygenated magnesium and citric acid, not harmful herbs which can damage the delicate intestinal lining.
- The active ingredients in Oxy-Powder are clinically proven safe and effective.
- Oxy-Powder is carefully made in the USA under strict quality controls and processing.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Oxy-Powder?
- Should I only use Oxy-Powder when I'm constipated? Oxy-Powder can be used as an intestinal cleansing agent or to relieve the symptoms of constipation. This means that anyone that uses Oxy-Powder can and will benefit from its oxygen cleansing properties.
- Will I lose weight while using Oxy-Powder? Oxy-Powder is not designed to promote weight loss. While some people have reported weight loss up to 20 pounds when using Oxy-Powder, this is not body fat or muscle, but is the elimination of stored, compacted fecal matter.
- Can I take Oxy-Powder with over the counter products? No contraindications have been reported when taking Oxy-Powder with over the counter products as long as the Oxy-Powder is taken 6 hours before or 6 hours after the medicine. It's always best to check with your health care professional before adding any supplement to your regimen.
Successful Colon Cleansing Tips From Customers
- Take Oxy-Powder at least 2 hours away from food or supplements.
- Take Oxy-Powder at night before going to bed.
- Follow a healthy diet to the best of your ability.
- Exercise regularly and drink plenty of liquids.
- For most customers, the average serving is 4-10 capsules and should produce 3-5 bowel movements.
- Contact our customer service department if you find you have any questions, we provide support!
- Beware! Many herbal colon cleansers contain cheap and potentially dangerous ingredients that are grown in China and India under unknown conditions. Cascara and Senna can cause electrolyte imbalance and potassium loss that disrupt nerve function and cause irregular heart beat. Psyllium may cause GI tract obstruction and even anaphylactic shock! There's no need to use these risky products when Oxy-Powder is effective, safe, and gentle!
Get Started Today and Discover How Colon Cleansing with Oxy-Powder Can Boost Your Health and Wellness... Or Your Money Back!! FREE USPS SHIPPING.
† Results may vary.
120 count bottle
60 count bottle
- Elemental Magnesium (From 2,746 mgs of Ozonated Magnesium Oxides)
Ozonated magnesium is the only form of magnesium that is capable of releasing nascent oxygen into the digestive tract and bloodstream to support your digestive health. Oxy-Powder provides a steady, controllable stream of oxygen into your body over at least an 18-hour period.
- Natural Citric Acid
When combined with the hydrochloric acid in your stomach, this natural compound is a catalyst for the oxygenation process. The high solubility and zero toxicity of citric acid makes it a perfect complement to the other ingredients. We only use non-GMO, natural, citric acid.
- Organic acacia gum
Added as a flow agent, Oxy-Powder contains no toxic fillers, binders and excipients. Unfortunately, manufacturers are still using cheap, toxic compounds in their formulations.
- Kosher certified vegetarian capsules
Vegetable capsules encapsulate the powdered formula of Oxy-Powder, and take the place of standard drug capsules composed of protein from bovine, porcine, equine, and even fish. Vegetable capsules can be made from cellulosic raw materials such as agar, nature gum, carrageenan, pectin, or konnyaku.
Benefits of vegetarian capsules:
Easy to swallow.
Very easy to digest.
Dissolves rapidly to quickly deliver Oxy-Powder.
No preservatives or chemicals.
All natural, vegan friendly, Kosher-certified.
†Results may vary.
In taking control of our health we must realize that diet, stress, lack of exercise, toxic beverages such as alcohol, coffee and carbonated beverages, toxic emotions and lack of sleep can alter the digestive process and the effectiveness of Oxy-Powder. This is what we have found from observing clients and is why we recommend a healthy diet change during the 7-10 day cleanse.
For first time Oxy-Powder users we recommend starting with a 7-10 day initial cleanse. After the initial cleanse, continue with a maintenance dose to keep your digestive tract clean and to deliver oxygen into your system. While taking Oxy-Powder, make sure you drink plenty of purified water during the day. The exact number of Oxy-Powder capsules to take will vary depending on your weight, previous dietary habits, exercise patterns, and stress levels.
Cleansing with Oxy-Powder
Start by taking four (4) capsules in the evening on an empty stomach with a full 8 oz. glass of water. If you do not achieve 3-5 bowel movements the following day, you will then increase the dosage by adding 1-2 capsules every night until you achieve 3-5 bowel movements the following day. On the day that 3-5 bowel movements are achieved, this is considered day one (1) of your 7-10 day cleanse. You will stay on this dosage for 7-10 consecutive days. After the 7-10 day cleanse, take the maintenance dose as directed. You will want to start slowly and gradually progress with the dosage.
- Drink plenty of purified or distilled water while taking Oxy-Powder to help remove toxins.
- You can also add the juice of half a lemon into your water to boost Oxy-Powder’s effectiveness.
For the complete, 6-day colon cleanse program and instructions, please see the Colon Cleanse Kit.
For maintenance, use the dosage from your 7-Day cleanse that allowed you to have 3-5 bowel movements daily. Take this dosage 2-3 times weekly or as desired. Oxy-Powder can be used indefinitely without becoming harmful to the body.
- We suggest drinking lots of pure water. This is not only healthy for the body but will aid the body in eliminating toxins from the bowel at a faster rate.
- Oxy-Powder works with your own body’s HCL (stomach acid); if your level of HCL is below normal, it may hinder the effectiveness of Oxy-Powder. We suggest squeezing an organic lemon wedge into the 8 oz. glass of purified water taken with Oxy-Powder in the evening.
Overeating is something that many of us are guilty of at one point or another. Performing an overnight cleanse will help eliminate an evening’s meal the following day, preventing the formation of toxins in the bowel that could lead to bloating, constipation and fatigue.
Add 1 teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar and the juice of half a lemon into 16 ounces of purified or distilled water. Take 6-8 capsules of Oxy-Powder with this drink before bed. Oxy-Powder will cleanse your intestinal tract while you sleep, allowing you to relieve yourself of toxins the following morning.
Difficulty with swallowing Oxy-Powder Capsules
You can pour contents of the capsule into purified water. This does not mix well and may “cake” a bit when mixing the two. We do not recommend mixing with anything else.
Oxy-Powder causes watery and gaseous stools which may cause you to feel the urge to pass gas. This is not clinical diarrhea; this is the by-product of oxidation. We are turning a solid into a liquid or gas. If you are not able to control your bowels, please be careful when using this product. We recommend that during the 7-10 day cleanse you have close availability to a bathroom. To help the cleansing process along, it is advised to drink half your body weight in ounces of distilled or purified water daily while taking Oxy-Powder; even though there has never been a documented case of dehydration or electrolyte imbalances.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult with your healthcare provider if you have a history of cardiac or kidney disease, or for any additional concerns.
† Results may vary.
Clinical Studies on the Active Ingredients in Oxy-Powder
This summary report has been extracted from the Original Phase I, II, and III active, controlled Clinical Studies on ingredients in Oxy-Powder. We tested many components of ingredients in Oxy-Powder including acute toxicity, sub-chronic toxicity and anti-bacterial activity. We also tested the effectiveness of ingredients in Oxy-Powder for symptoms of chronic constipation, and IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). For ease of reading, we summarized the results of each test.
According to the Rome II criteria for constipation, all patients in the study were suffering from constipation for 12 weeks (3 months) or more.
Summary of Ingredients in Oxy-Powder Clinical Study for Chronic Constipation
- 25 of 27 patients (92.6%) had straining during bowel movements on Day 0 as compared to Day 42 when only 2 (7.7%) patients had this symptom. A significant reduction in symptoms was achieved after administration of ingredients in Oxy-Powder®.
- 26 of 27 patients (96.3%) passed hard and lumpy stools on Day 0 where as on Day 42 it was reported only in two patients (7.7%). A significant reduction in symptoms was achieved after administration of ingredients in Oxy-Powder.
- 25 of 27 patients (92.6%) had sensation of incomplete evacuation on Day 0 where as on Day 42 it was reported only in 5 (19.2%). A significant reduction in symptoms was achieved after administration of ingredients in Oxy-Powder.
- 15 of 27 patients (55.6%) had sensation of anorectal blockage on Day 0 where as on Day 42 it was reported only in 1 (3.8%). A significant reduction in symptoms was achieved after administration of ingredients in Oxy-Powder.
- 11 of 27 patients (40.7%) had to perform manual maneuvers to facilitate bowel movements on Day 0 where as by Day 21 it was reported that 0 patients had any further symptoms. A significant reduction in symptoms was achieved after administration of ingredients in Oxy-Powder.
One patient in the ingredients in Oxy-Powder administered group of 27 patients had severe diarrhea on the 2nd day of treatment. He could not carry out his usual activities and felt dehydrated; hence he was withdrawn from the study on 3rd day reducing the study population to 26 patients.
Routine stool examination done before and after the drug treatment showed no abnormality in all patients in this study.
|Overall Efficacy – Ingredients in Oxy-Powder|
|Overall Efficacy was independently judged by the Investigators and the Patients. It was graded as Excellent, Good, Fair, and Poor. The results were statistically analyzed using Fisher’s Exact Test.|
|ASSESSMENT- INVESTIGATORS||EXCELLENT||13 – 50.0 %|
|GOOD||12 – 46.2 %|
|FAIR||1 – 3.8 %|
|POOR||0 – 0.0 %|
|TOTAL||26 – 100.0 %|
DRUG CODE Cross Tabulation
|EXCELLENT||12 – 46.2 %|
|GOOD||13 – 50.0 %|
|FAIR||1 – 3.8 %|
|POOR||0 – 0.0 %|
|TOTAL||26 – 100.0 %|
In the group of 26 patients, Investigator assessment was Excellent for 13 (50%), Good for 12 (46.2%), Fair for 1 (3.8 %), and Poor for none (0.0%). Results indicate ingredients in Oxy-Powder were effective in treating constipation and reducing the symptoms associated with constipation according to the Rome II Criteria for diagnosing chronic constipation.
In the group of 26 completed patients, the Patient assessment was Excellent for 12 (46.2%), Good for 13 (50%), Fair for 1 (3.8%), and Poor for none (0.0%). Results indicate ingredients in Oxy-Powder were effective in treating constipation and reducing the symptoms associated with constipation according to the Rome II Criteria for diagnosing chronic constipation.
Overall Efficacy was also judged as Complete Cure, Improvement, and Failure. Table 14 shows that in Group A (out of 26 patients), 11 patients (42.3%) had Complete Cure, 15 patients (57.7%) had Improvement, and there was no Failure.
|Efficacy of Ingredients in Oxy-Powderin Treating Chronic Constipation|
|Overall Efficacy was independently judged by the Investigators and the Patients.
It was graded as Excellent, Good, Fair, or Poor.
The results were statistically analyzed using Fisher’s Exact Test.
|COMPLETE CURE||11 (42.3 %)|
|IMPROVEMENT||15 (57.7 %)|
|FAILURE||0 (0.0 %)|
|TOTAL||26 (100.0 %)|
The final results indicated:
Complete cure: 42.3% patients treated with ingredients in Oxy-Powder.
Significant Improvement: 57.7% in patients treated with ingredients in Oxy-Powder.
Failure: 0% in patients treated with ingredients in Oxy-Powder.
Thus, efficacy of ingredients in Oxy-Powder® in treating constipation was significant. This indicated ingredients in Oxy-Powder was efficacious in treating constipation.
Results Above Indicate Efficacy of ingredients in Oxy-Powder is Significant in Treating Patients of Constipation.
“The clinical trial has been conducted following Globally accepted Regulatory Guidelines and practices as follows”:
- Human clinical trial was conducted following “Good Clinical Practices (GCP)” under supervision of an expert team following Helsinki’s Declaration for protection of rights of the patients.The entire study was conducted based on globally accepted ICH 6E guidelines for determining Safety, Efficacy and Tolerability of ingredients in Oxy-Powder in Human subjects.
- The Animal toxicity studies were conducted in an ISO certified laboratory following WHO GCP guidelines and as per OECD tests.
- The capsules can be safely consumed by all vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike The ingredients, including the outer inactive cover (Kosher Shell) are Vegetarian. None of the non-vegetarian materials such as gelatin, egg product, meat or chicken products, sea food products, non-vegetarian oils and fats have been employed in the formulation or during processing.
Frequently Asked Questions About Oxy-Powder
Why do I need to cleanse my colon?
Colon cleansing will help the gastrointestinal tract become free of toxins and buildup and will allow for bowel movements that are more regular. The need for a cleanse increases if a person adopts poor dietary habits, a sedentary lifestyle, or maintains low consumption of water and high-enzyme foods, though everyone can benefit from an occasional cleanse. The consumption of white sugar, white flour, and preserved foods make efficient digestion increasingly difficult to achieve, and these habits contribute to a lack of healthy evacuation of toxins. Oxy-Powder will not only help remove toxins, but will promote the healing of the intestines. Full colon cleanses should be carried out two to three times a year for optimal health, but it is important to remember they should be instituted for temporary periods only. Colon cleansing with harsh herbs, synthetic chemicals, or binders of any kind should be avoided, as these can cause further damage to the intestinal walls. For these and many other reasons, Oxy-Powder is generally regarded as the safest, most natural colon cleanser that is also not habit-forming, and will promote the greatest amount of healing of your internal digestive system.
Will Oxy-Powder affect absorption?
Oxy-Powder breaks down solid fecal impaction in the intestinal tract to a liquid or a gas therefore clearing the way for good nutrient absorption. A clean intestinal tract allows undigested waste to pass easily through your system and allows for better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and water.
Does Oxy-Powder affect probiotics?
Oxy-Powder releases nascent oxygen in the intestinal tract, helping beneficial bacteria to thrive. Most good bacteria, or probiotics, are aerobic, in other words, they survive in the presence of oxygen. In contrast, most strains of harmful bacteria are anaerobic and cannot survive in the presence of oxygen.
How do I know if Oxy-Powder worked for me?
Everyone’s results differ depending on their diet, exercise patterns, and age as well as physical and emotional stress levels. The frequency of your bowel movements will usually begin to diminish as the digestive tract rids itself of toxic matter. The stools may still continue to be loose or semi-solid, however, due to the oxidation process.
At this point the nascent oxygen will be available for the body to absorb through the capillary walls in the intestinal lining thereby aiding the body in the purification of the blood, organs, and lymph system. However, to ensure you continue to stay as clean inside as possible, you should eat only live, raw fruits and vegetables and completely eliminate the intake of all toxins.
Because the Standard American Diet (SAD) is so poor, we believe you will need to cleanse on a continuous basis to help keep the entire intestinal lining clean. Therefore, we recommend a continued maintenance dose every other evening at the minimum. Use your bowel activity as a guide. You will know how “clean” you are by the color, consistency, and frequency of your bowel movements.
As the intestinal tract is becoming cleaner, the color of the bowel movement should be much lighter and transit time (time from eating to elimination) should be shorter. You should also be experiencing more frequent, healthy, softer, and smoother bowel movements. The oxygen released by Oxy-Powder is helping to kill anaerobic bacteria.
Some people will notice a foul smell in the initial stages of cleansing. Over time, this should decrease. A normal and healthy bowel moves in a timely manner, with the “product” being lighter in color, relatively smooth, and also slick in appearance.
Will I lose weight with Oxy-Powder?
Oxy-Powder is not specifically intended for weight loss. While some people have reported weight loss ranging from 5 to 20 pounds when using Oxy-Powder, this is not body fat or muscle tissue, but the elimination of fecal matter.
Will I have abdominal cramping while taking Oxy-Powder?
Most people do not experience cramping while taking Oxy-Powder. In the rare occasion it does happen, it's typically limited to the first 3 days of cleansing and due to one or more of the following:
- You have undigested food in your bowel or you ate a heavy meal with meat on the night you started taking Oxy-Powder.Remedy: Do not eat a big meal the nights you take Oxy-Powder - Avoid eating meat for dinner while cleansing. Take Oxy-Powder 3 hours after your dinner meal and immediately before going to bed.
- You have compacted fecal matter in your small intestine.Remedy: Drink 16 ounces of water with the juice of 1/2 organic lemon immediately after taking Oxy-Powder for the first 3 days of cleansing or until cramping subsides.
- You drank hard alcohol, wine or beer in the last 48 hours.Remedy: Avoid alcohol during your cleanse.
- You ate chocolate in the last 48 hours.Remedy: Avoid chocolate during your cleanse.
- You are dehydrated.Remedy: Drink 16 ounces of purified water with the juice of 1/2 organic lemon every hour until cramping subsides.
- Excessive GAS buildup due to low stomach acid levels and poor digestion.Remedy: Take Oxy-Powder first thing in the morning with 16 ounces of purified water and the juice of 1/2 organic lemon.
If cramping persists for more than 3 days, then take your cleansing serving of Oxy-Powder upon waking in the morning with 16 ounces of water and the juice of 1/2 organic lemon. Continue your cleanse by taking Oxy-Powder every morning instead of before bed.
Will I be able to go to work during the Oxy-Powder cleanse or will I be stuck in the bathroom?
Most people find the cleanse to be very manageable as long as a restroom isn't too far off. If you are going to the bathroom 5 to 7 times a day or more, reduce your serving by two capsules and increase the cleanse from 7 days to 10 days. If you don't work on the weekends, consider starting the colon cleanse on a Friday evening. This way you'll have access to a bathroom for longer periods of time.
Conversely, some people have a lot of compacted fecal matter and may not have a bowel movement until the second or third day of their cleanse. Give Oxy-Power a minimum of 5 days to work. If your digestive system is particularly backed up, it may take longer to break down and clear out the compaction.
I am experiencing loose stools, is this diarrhea?
Oxy-Powder will cause watery, gaseous stools. This is not clinical diarrhea; it's the byproduct of oxidation. Common causes of diarrhea are:
- Bacterial infections.
- Lactose intolerance.
- Harmful organisms.
- Reactions to medications, such as antibiotics and blood pressure medications.
- Intestinal diseases like IBD, IBS, and celiac disease.
What diet should I follow when cleansing?
A diet of whole, raw foods with plenty of purified water is best. Avoid sugar, fried foods, white flour, dairy, and anything processed or overly refined. Avoid carbonated beverages, caffeine, and alcohol.
Can my child take Oxy-Powder?
Parents should consult their physician regarding the use of any dietary supplement by their children.
How long do I need to use Oxy-Powder? Will I become dependent?
Results vary depending on diet, exercise patterns, age, and physical and emotional stress levels. The frequency of your bowel movements will usually begin to diminish as your digestive tract rids itself of toxic matter. The stools may still continue to be loose or semi-solid, however, due to the oxidation process.
Start by taking 4 capsules of Oxy-Powder in the evening on an empty stomach with a full 8 oz. glass of water. If you do not achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day, increase your serving by 2 capsules each night until you achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day. Once you determine your effective serving, maintain this serving for seven consecutive days after which you may take the maintenance serving as desired. Oxy-Powder will not cause dependency.
I have heard people can get sick when cleansing, why does this happen and will it happen to me?
Most people have an accumulation of "settled" toxins in their body. When they begin a cleanse, those toxins are stirred up as they begin to exit the body. For most people, this doesn't produce any problems, however, some people have reported a mild reaction of feeling unwell, sometimes called a "healing crisis." The effects are mild, temporary, and may include mild headaches or aches. It will subside as toxins are expelled from your body.
How do I determine my maintenance serving of Oxy-Powder?
Start by taking four capsules in the evening on an empty stomach with 8oz of purified water. If you do not achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day, increase the serving by two capsules every night until you achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day. The capsule amount that gives you 3 to 5 bowel movements per day will be your maintenance serving.
I have trouble swallowing capsules, can I take Oxy-Powder in a powder form?
Oxy-Powder was originally available as a powder but as the product evolved, it was encapsulated to provide more accurate serving sizes and predictable results. If you prefer a powder form, you can open a capsule and mix it with water. Be aware that Oxy-Powder may not completely dissolve and have a slightly gritty texture.
†Results may vary.