FLORATREX Probiotic and Prebiotic
Floratrex probiotic and prebiotic is a superior blend of live and active cultures from 23 probiotic strains that support digestion and intestinal function and boost the immune system. This advanced formula provides 50 billion CFUs.† 60 vegetarian capsules †Results may vary.
23 Strain Probiotic & Prebiotic Supplement
What is Floratrex?
Also called good bacteria, or helpful bacteria, probiotics are microorganisms that live in your digestive tract and support good digestive health.
With 50 billion CFUs, Floratrex is a probiotic and prebiotic supplement that helps populate your digestive tract with a mix of beneficial bacteria to support digestion and boost the immune system.
It’s great for daily or occasional use and perfect for individuals who need significantly more varied probiotic species to support intestinal health.
Many people consider a daily probiotic to be as essential to their health as a multi-vitamin and the research is clear -- a healthy body begins with a healthy gut!
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Floratrex
1. Digestive Support
Your digestive tract is a complex machine that converts nutrients into energy. Probiotics are friendly organisms that assist the digestive process and encourage nutrient absorption. Floratrex is even helpful for people with food sensitivities. Supporting your digestive health is one of the most effective measures you can take to encourage overall wellness.
2. Boosts the Immune System
Research has confirmed that 70%+ of your immune system resides in your gut. Supporting a healthy intestinal environment, which is the front line for the immune system, is essential for promoting well-being.
3. Promotes Internal Balance
Your gut is home to countless bacteria -- some good, some bad. A daily probiotic supplement like Floratrex promotes the growth of good bacteria to help balance out the bad. Floratrex is one of the best, all natural solutions for replenishing your gut's supply of good bacteria and keeping harmful organisms at bay.
4. Ultimate Blend of Probiotics and Prebiotics
Floratrex probiotic and prebiotic is one of the most complete and advanced probiotic supplements available. Each serving contains 50 billion live active CFUs from 23 of the most beneficial strains of bacteria.
5. Best Quality, Best Handling
It’s important to invest in nutritional supplements produced by a responsible manufacturer and that's doubly important when it comes to probiotics. The manufacturer of Floratrex employs the highest quality manufacturing standards in the production of Floratrex to ensure maximum potency.
Facts About Probiotics and the Gut
- In addition to the stomach and intestines, probiotics also reside in the colon, mouth, esophagus, and nasal cavity.
- Your body contains over 3 pounds of probiotic organisms! To compare, your brain weighs about 3 pounds and your heart about 0.7.
- If the bacteria in your gut were laid end to end, it would go around the world 2.5 times.
- There are over 1000 probiotic strains in your body but every person has their own unique makeup.
- Probiotics help your body absorb many nutrients, including copper, calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, potassium, and zinc.
- The digestive system is often called the "second brain" because the vagus nerve links the brain to the digestive system.
- The gut is home to over 100 million neurons and produces up to 90% of the body's serotonin.
- One recent study even indicates that probiotics could be used to regulate emotions and mood via their effect on neurotransmitters.
- In 2007, Duke University reported that the appendix releases probiotic bacteria to defend against harmful organisms.
- A 2004 study found that infants given probiotics were less colicky.
- Nearly 9 out of 10 people with autism also have probiotic imbalances, leaky gut, or IBS.
- High fructose corn syrup, alcohol, wheat, GMOs, stress, antibiotics and lack of sleep all reduce beneficial bacteria.
The Benefits of Floratrex
- Formulated to optimize and balance intestinal flora.
- Stimulates nutrient absorption and B vitamin synthesis.
- Helps with digestion, especially hard-to-digest foods.
- Supports immune system cells in the intestinal tract.
- Encourages bowel regularity.
- Perfect support for general wellness and vitality.
Why is Floratrex the Best Probiotic Available?
- Provides 23 strains of the most beneficial probiotics.
- This advanced probiotic formula provides 50 billion CFUs.
- One bottle of Floratrex contains 60 capsules -- a one-month supply when used as directed.
- Provided by a manufacturer who pioneered the process of combining multiple strains of probiotics with beneficial prebiotics.
- Multiple, beneficial strains in one complete formula.
- Vegan-friendly formula.
- NO dairy, soy, wheat, or gluten.
- Easy-to-take, vegetable capsules.
Tips for a Healthy Gut
- Eat prebiotic foods like fruits, raw honey, and legumes.
- Stay well hydrated with purified water.
- Exercise regularly.
- Meditate or practice breathing exercises to help minimize the effects of stress.
- Follow a clean, organic diet. Avoid artificial ingredients, GMOs, refined sugars, and other no-nutrition foods.
- Fermented foods are a great source of friendly probiotics and typically loaded with beneficial vitamins and nutrients.
- Beware that antibiotics, processed foods, sugar, and other toxins negatively affect the delicate balance of gut bacteria.
- Use an oxygen based colon cleanser like Oxy-Powder® to keep your intestinal tract clean.
†Results may vary.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
L. rhamnosus has the reputation for supporting urinary tract health, boosting the immune system, and balancing the gut environment.
- Bifidobacterium lactis
B. lactis neutralizes gliadin, the wheat protein linked to gluten that damages intestinal lining and allows toxins to pass into the bloodstream.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
L. acidophilus helps maintain a healthy gut, assists digestion, creates hydrogen peroxide that helps your immune system and may help lactose tolerance.
- Lactobacillus plantarum
L. plantarum produces L. lysine, an amino acid needed for calcium absorption, hormone production and immune system strength. Helps promote intestinal and bowel health.
- Streptococcus thermophilus
Protects intestinal mucous essential to maintain healthy tissue in the small intestine. Neutralizes nitrates and breaks down a protein in cheese, casein, known to cause sensitivity.
- Lactococcus lactis
L. lactis helps keep food from spoiling in your gut, protects the gut lining, and supports the liver and kidneys.
- Lactobacillus salivarius
Considered essential for dental health, L. salivarius fights off harmful organisms in the mouth and the small intestine. Thrives with a regular supply of prebiotic foods.
- Lactobacillus brevis
Soothes the colon.
- Lactobacillus paracasei
Protects teeth, reduces the irritating effect of environmental sensitivities, and alleviates fatigue.
- Enterococcus faecium
Enterococcus faecium is integral for a balanced intestinal environment. It works with other good bacteria to support the immune system, digestive health, and overall wellness.
- Bifidobacterium breve
Essential strain for colon health. Studies have linked digestive problems like IBS, diarrhea, gas, bloating, and allergies to low levels of B. breve. This strain is also the largest in a newborn baby’s digestive tract.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
Fights unwanted bacteria, eases digestion, and plays an important role in immune function.
- Lactobacillus casei
Assists with digestion, supports the immune system, and is able to soothe irritated bowels.
- Bacillus coagulans
B. coagulans, the most motile of Bacillus bacteria, flourishes in the human gut. It promotes digestive health, helps balance harmful organisms to support the immune system, and is even linked to respiratory health.
- Lactobacillus reuteri
L. reuteri thrives in the human gastrointestinal tract. What sets it apart is its ability to produce reuterin, a compound that fights harmful organisms without affecting probiotic balance. The benefits of L. reuteri aren’t limited to the digestive system; it also supports healthy gums, promotes urinary tract health, and soothes irritation and swelling.
- Lactobacillus fermentum
L. fermentum is a hardy probiotic that thrives in low pH environments like the gastrointestinal tract. Like other probiotics, L. fermentum supports the digestive system and a balanced gut. It’s unique in that it boosts antioxidant activity in the body to soothe irritation and swelling, support cardiovascular health, and encourage normal cholesterol.
- Lactobacillus gasseri
Supports digestion and some studies indicate it also promotes normal blood sugar and a healthy body weight.
- Bacillus subtilis
One of the most robust probiotics, B. subtilis has a strong ability to not only survive the harsh stomach environment, but flourish. It promotes digestive health, fights harmful organisms, stimulates the immune system, and is beneficial for urinary tract health.
- Bifidobacterium longum
Converts sugars into lactic acids. This keeps acid levels low and promotes a balanced digestive tract. Especially helpful for anyone taking antibiotics.
- Pediococcus acidilactici
Offers defense against multiple strains of harmful organisms, including the organisms that cause food to putrify in the gut.
- Bifidobacterium infantis
Naturally releases an acid that kills harmful organisms. This aids digestion, stimulates metabolism and helps anyone suffering from diarrhea, gas, bloating, IBS, and constipation.
- Bacillus clausii
Popular throughout European health clinics since the 1960s, B. clausii is extra effective at keeping the gut in balance. It produces subtilisins, a high alkaline protease that promotes gastrointestinal harmony.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
Creates natural antibiotics in your gut to fight off harmful organisms. Releases acids that neutralize pathogens and keep you regular.
- Fulvic Acid
Fulvic acid is the natural byproduct of billions of microbial organisms found in special soil. Beneficial to the detoxification process and increases cell wall permeability which makes it easier to remove toxins from the cells. Helps cells more readily use beneficial nutrients.
- Organic Inulin
Natural prebiotic that helps support probiotic colonies.
- Organic Gum Acacia
Added as a safe flow agent instead of adding toxic fillers, binders, and excipients. Many substances were researched and and it was found that organic acacia gum was the most superior option.
- Vegetable Capsule
Vegan friendly vegetable capsules are used instead of standard drug capsules that are composed of protein sourced from bovine, porcine, equine, and even fish.
†Results may vary.
Every morning, 20 minutes before eating, take two capsules daily with water.
Children (Ages 3-12)
2-3 times weekly, 20 minutes before eating, take one with water. If you wish, capsules may be opened and contents mixed in purified water or mashed fruit.
Consult your healthcare provider before taking for any concerns. Store in refrigerator for optimal results.
†Results may vary.
Floratrex - Frequently Asked Questions
What are probiotics?
Probiotics are bacteria that help the digestive system function. They are live microorganisms that aid in absorbing nutrients from food and boosting the immune system. Not all probiotics are the same and different strains of probiotics have different effects.
Do probiotics have side effects?
Probiotics can cause occasional gassiness and bloating which typically subsides within two weeks. To avoid this, try taking a smaller serving at first and increase as your body adjusts.
Can I mix Floratrex into food?
Floratrex should be taken with water, 20 minutes before eating. Do not mix Floratrex into hot food or take with a hot beverage as high temperatures may kill the microorganisms.
Is Floratrex safe for kids?
Floratrex helps support kids' health too!
Is Floratrex enteric coated?
Enteric coating is a type of layer put on the probiotic capsule and intended to promote survival of the beneficial bacteria in your GI tract. The manufacturing process of Floratrex negates the need for enteric coating.
† Results may vary.