intraMAX 2.0 liquid multivitamin supplement
intraMAX 2.0 liquid multivitamin supplement provides an assortment of 415 nutrients, including vitamins, trace and macro minerals, probiotics, antioxidants, enzymes, fruits, vegetables, fatty acids, bioflavinoids, and amino acids, and much more, all in a one-ounce per day serving. intraMAX 2.0 liquid multivitamin supplement makes sure you get the crucial nutrition you need daily.† 32 fluid oz. or 2 fluid oz. travel size.
- Ultra Bioavailable Liquid Formula
- Dispenses All Essential Nutrients
- Assists Total Health & Wellness
What Is intraMAX 2.0?
intraMAX 2.0 liquid multivitamin supplement is an all-in-one, organically bound liquid vitamin in a trace mineral base, including a source of over 415 nutrients. It contains over 65 organic, trace minerals, superfoods, and phytonutrients. It's low glycemic, hypoallergenic, and is chemical-free.
The distinctive ingredient blends contained in intraMAX 2.0 support the body’s ability to eliminate harmful substances† while also giving support for a large range of systems and functions including:
- Endocrine and hormone
- Immune, development, and response
- Blood, cellular, and circulatory
- Cognitive, brain development, and neurological
- Skin, bone, skeletal, muscle, and joint
- Energy, strength, stamina, and stress management
IntraMAX 2.0 History
IntraMAX 2.0 was created by Dr. Richard Drucker, M.S., N.D., Ph.D. Dr. Drucker's health issues prompted him to shift his focus from school to his own health. He began his own search to determine the impact of good nutrition on his health. Through this, he discovered that minerals were essential in supporting the body’s functions and that minerals can be readily absorbed on a cellular level when combined with natural organic compounds. The results of his research led Dr. Drucker to formulate the intraCELL Technology, which is now used in all intraLINE products. Each product (intraMAX, intraMIN, intraKID) also contains a full-spectrum, plant-derived trace mineral base.
Drucker Labs now manufactures and distributes their all-in-one liquid nutritional supplements through Health Care Practitioners. The Drucker Lab name is known to portray the highest of nutritional quality.
10 Top Benefits of intraMAX 2.0 Liquid Multivitamin Supplement
1. intraMAX 2.0 - The King of Organic Multivitamin Supplements
Compare intraMAX 2.0 to any other product, and you will soon realize that this new formula of intraMAX 2.0 liquid vitamin is the most scientifically advanced, clinically proven, health-promoting organic vitamin available in the marketplace.
2. Highly Bio-Available Nutrition
Uses the capability of fulvic acid to distribute nutrients for maximum absorption and bio-availability. The Physicians Desk Reference advises vitamins are 98% absorbed in liquid form but only 20% in a pill.
3. Helps Meets Your Nutritional Requirements
intraMAX 2.0 liquid multivitamin supplement contains more organic nutrients than are included in most people's diets. Its ability to fill the gaps in your nutritional requirements is impressive.
4. Developed and Approved by a Ph.D
Created by Dr. Richard Drucker, M.S., N.D., Ph.D., a highly respected doctor in the natural health field, intraMAX is clinically tested and used by many of the best healthcare practitioners.
5. Unparalleled Production Quality
Drucker Labs uses proprietary CellV™ Technology, which enhances vitamin, enzyme, and nutrient absorption.
7. Void of Harmful Ingredients
Does not contain wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, animal products, dairy, antibiotics, starch, herbicides, or pesticides.
8. Uses Safe Packaging
Every bottle of intraMax 2.0 is given an inert, protective coating before being filled to ensure chemical-free purity.
9. Available in Convenient Sizes
Available in 32 fluid oz. Full size or 2 fluid oz. Travel size.
10. Convenient and Easy
All you need is 1 capful of intraMAX 2.0 liquid vitamin daily, and you're done with your foundational vitamin supplement. No handful of pills to remember to take.
Why You Should Choose IntraMAX 2.0
- The manufacturing process allows no harsh chemicals or toxins.
- Ingredients are naturally chelated with fulvic acid for almost 100% bio-availability.
- IntraCELL V Technology boosts detoxification by surrounding toxic, inorganic molecules with organic carbon.
- Consists of true, organic microcomplexed carbon-based trace minerals and nutrients.
- NO wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, animal products, dairy, antibiotics, starch, herbicides, or pesticides.
- IntraMAX 2.0 is ULTRA-hypoallergenic and designed especially for those with chemical sensitivities.
- Every bottle contains an inert, protective coating before being filled to ensure chemical-free purity.
- Available in 32 fluid oz. Full size or 2 fluid oz. Travel size.
- Stands ahead of all other multivitamins.
- All-in-one daily dose.
- Provides optimum daily allowance of all essential vitamins and nutrients.
- Boosts maximum energy, stamina, and vitality.
- Supports immune system recovery.
- Antioxidants support the reduction of free radical damage.
- Promotes mental clarity.
†Results may vary.
Use Instructions for intraMAX 2.0 Liquid Multivitamin Supplement
Contents: 32 fluid ounces
- Shake very well before each use.
- Best taken on an empty stomach.
- Do not dilute with juices, foods, or water.
- Do not take pharmaceuticals or any other nutraceuticals within 2 hours prior or 2 hours after taking a dose.
- After your dose, follow with 6-8 oz. filtered water, never tap water.
- For best results, hold the product under your tongue for 30 seconds, then swallow.
- Refrigerate product after opening.
- Shake vigorously before use.
- Adults: 1 fl oz per day on an empty stomach followed with plenty of filtered water or as directed by your Health Care Practitioner.
- Children over 4 years: 1⁄2 fl oz per day on an empty stomach followed with plenty of filtered water or as directed by your Health Care Practitioner.
- Children under 4 years: Consult your Health Care Practitioner.
intraMAX 2.0 is best taken on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before or after eating) because the intraCELL™ V technology will increase absorption of any item it encounters in the system. When users are just beginning an intraMAX 2.0 nutritional program, 1/2 ounce once daily may be sufficient. After 4-7 days of successful treatment, an additional 1/2 ounce may be added. This may be taken in one dose or two. Many who use intraMAX® 2.0 respond best to 1/2 oz in the am and 1/2 oz in the afternoon. Do not take intraMAX 2.0 after 6 pm as the 65 organic electrolytes which provide natural energy may prevent sleep.
Fenestra Clinical Study
In this randomized, gold-standard, double-blind placebo-controlled study, intraMAX was shown to be a safe and highly effective means of improving one’s nutrition while helping to maintain or improve cellular system functions.
View the clinical study paper here.
†Results may vary.
How is intraMAX 2.0 different from other dietary supplements on the market?
intraMAX 2.0 offers many unique features, including :
- Complete ingredient formulas that contain naturally occurring trace minerals and provide comprehensive nutrition
- A fulvic acid base allows for rapid intracellular absorption to deliver nutrition quickly and efficiently
- Optimal nutritional value is maintained by using a proprietary cold-fill manufacturing process
- Great taste in a convenient liquid form
How many servings are there per bottle?
The suggested serving size for intraMAX 2.0 is 1 fl oz per day. The full-sized bottle contains 32 servings, and the travel-sized bottle contains 2 servings.
How long does intraMAX 2.0 last?
Unopened bottles of intraMAX 2.0 can be stored in a cool, dry environment for approximately 9 months. Once opened and refrigerated, all intraMAX 2.0will last up to 60 days.
Why is intraMAX 2.0 in liquid form?
intraMAX 2.0 is in a liquid form to preserve the ingredients' nutritional benefit and ensure higher absorption within the body's cells. In addition, intraMAX 2.0 uses a proprietary cold-fill process to retain the greatest nutritional value. (Most liquids and many pills and powders are manufactured with heat which significantly reduces the potency of nutrients.)
What is intraCELL Technology?
intraMAX 2.0 is created using a proprietary carbon-bonding process called intraCELL Technology. This technology allows living carbon to bind to nutrients within each product to provide a faster, more efficient absorption rate. Though science plays a major role in our products, nothing replaces the necessity of nature. That is why our core ingredients come from whole food sources such as fruits, vegetables, and herbs. The result is complete liquid nutrition all-in-one ounce.
Why is intraMAX 2.0 considered vegetarian but not vegan?
Our all-in-one dietary supplements, intraMAX 2.0 and intraKID 2.0 are not considered vegan because both products contain bee pollen, bee propolis, and royal jelly. These ingredients are naturally derived byproducts of bees. However, the trace mineral supplement, intraMIN Tropical Fruit, is a vegan product.
Should I be concerned about heavy metals in intraMAX 2.0?
No. Heavy metals in our products are well below the daily limits established by the FDA. The manufacturer tests every lot to ensure that these standards are met before your product is released for distribution.
Why are ingredients like aluminum and fluoride in your products?
All intraLINE products contain over 71 trace minerals in a fulvic acid-base. The fulvic acid is obtained through a soil extraction method that simultaneously yields minerals and other naturally present elements in the soil. Many of the trace minerals assist in maintaining health and well-being. These trace minerals include aluminum and fluoride, among others, and are not present in any measurable amount.
What are the facts about fulvic acid?
- When fulvic acid is produced in nature, phytochemicals from plants become very concentrated.
- The traits of fulvic acid are akin to the bio-active and organically complex material it was produced from. The benefits are similar in almost all mammals and are enhanced over time.
- All supplements, therapeutic substances, herbal extracts, and pharmaceuticals can be linked to the chemical makeup of fulvic acid.
- Every microbe, plant, or animal on earth, whether extinct or living, has DNA that has become a purified constituent of fulvic acid.
- Many plants, primarily microscopic ones, are involved in the production of fulvic acid.
- The production of fulvic acid is a recycling cycle as fulvic acid gives a consistent rise in health to later successors.
- Today's agriculture and waste management methods have interfered with nature's natural processes and have led to crop deterioration that has led to health deterioration.
- During the Ming Dynasty of the 15th century, Li Shi Zhen noted the use of "Wujinsan" (golden medicine) containing fulvic acid as the necessary ingredient.
Why should I refrigerate intraMAX 2.0 after opening?
To reduce the oxidation of intraMAX 2.0, always refrigerate your product after opening. Refrigeration slows this natural process.
Should I take calcium/magnesium in conjunction with intraMAX 2.0?
intraMAX 2.0 is an all-in-one product and does not require supplementation with any extra minerals, herbs, digestive enzymes, vitamins, antioxidants, or probiotics. The measurements and ratios are all optimized. The human body operates most effectively with calcium citrate, calcium succinate, and calcium ascorbate, which are included in intraMAX 2.0.
What, if any, clinical studies been done?
Dr. James A. McHale, Director of Research and Development at Atlantic Regional Osteoporosis Specialists, released a study entitled, A Clinical Evaluation of the Metabolic Response to a 100% Organic Microcomplexed Dietary Supplement, available here.
Melonie Montgomery, Director of Research at Fenestra Research Lab, released a study entitled, Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of intraMAX - A Randomized, Gold Standard, Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study, available here.
Should I purchase intraMAX, intraKID, or intraMIN products through Amazon or eBay?
Oasis Advanced Wellness and the manufacturer do not recommend that you purchase these products from online retailers found on Amazon or eBay. These retailers are not authorized distributors of intraMAX 2.0, intraMIN, or intraKID 2.0. You may receive a compromised product because it has expired, has not been stored optimally, has the expiration and lot identification code missing, etc. We recommend that you purchase only through authorized distributors. OAWHealth.com is a recognized distributor in-good-standing of the intraMAX 2.0, intraKID 2.0, and intraMIN products.
BE AWARE: If you purchase intraMAX 2.0, intraKID 2.0, intraMIN products from eBay and receive a bottle of product that has an Oasis Advanced Wellness label on it, you have purchased from a fraudulent eBay seller. This is a scam, and we ask that you notify eBay and us immediately that the seller is using stolen credit card numbers under your name when purchasing intraMAX 2.0 from us.
What is your return policy for intraMAX 2.0?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, contact Oasis Advanced Wellness within 30 days of the order date. To qualify, you must have purchased your product directly from Oasis Advanced Wellness. When you call, please have the following information available:
- Product name
- LOT number
- Expiration (EXP) date
- Invoice number (if available)
- Reason for return
This information is necessary to process your Return Authorization Number (RAN). The manufacturer requires a RAN for all returned products. Upon product receipt, we will exchange your product or refund your purchase.
What should I do if I receive a damaged product?
All damages must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the shipment from Oasis Advanced Wellness.
† Results may vary.